DRY STACK - BOAT STORAGE
Daily and seasonal covered storage for 160 small boats up to 10m is provided in the dry stack storage facility. The dry stack is modifiable in configuration to allow up to 4 levels of storage.
Dry Stack Advantages:
- Protection – Boats stored inside the dry storage structure are protected.
- Less maintenance and chance of deterioration or damage – Reduced hull wear and tear, cleaning, detailing and antifouling which result in significantly lower maintenance and repair costs and maximize the life span the boat.
- Convenience – Hassle-free boating with launch and recovery on demand using a high capacity negative forklift. No tidal restrictions and no trailering or slipway hassles.
- Significant reduction in overall costs of boat ownership.
- Security guarantee – Round-the-clock surveillance gives owners peace of mind that their boat is always safe from theft or vandalism.
- Environmental impact – storing boats out of the water means less oil, fuel, foul water and toxins from anti-fouling paints into the sea.
|Small Boat Services (<10m)|
|Storage on Dry Stack|
|Hauling & Launching|