The Sales Executive shall perform the duties and exercise the powers consistent with the position of Sales Executive that shall include, inter alia, the following. He / She will be part of the Sales Department and the main responsibilities will be to promote sales of the Company’s properties and to meet the Company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He / She will be responsible for selling the company’s properties and expand, work and assist the Agent / Introducer network of the company for promoting the project. The Sales Executive should use his/her knowledge of the property market and their experience to match clients’ needs.
Role and Responsibilities
• Promote sales of the properties through advertisements, open houses.
• Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, location and use.
• Offer buyers a selection of properties available for sale and arrange visits to view the properties.
• Coordinate appointments to show the properties to prospective buyers.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking and adjust them to the available properties of the project.
• Keep buyers informed on the progress of construction works of their units and updating them on any issues related to their properties.
• Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance and repairs, property management, as well as the details involving and comprising the project.
• Responsible for agreed sales and income targets and KPIs.
• Prepare documents such as sub-lease agreements, letters, closing statements, deeds, powers of attorney and floor plans, as well as assigned by the documentation by the Department’s management.
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors and the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism, as well as the deputy ministry of tourism to ensure that terms and conditions of the agreements are met before closing dates and before the signing of the sub-lease agreements.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Represent the company in negotiations with buyers within the guidelines and parameters set by the management.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Partner with customers, real estate agents and introducers to understand their needs and objectives.
• Develop networks of agents, attorneys, introducers and mortgage lenders and other professionals by whom clients may be referred to the company and maintain those relationships.
• Coordinate and support real estate sales agents and other professionals to perform the job.
• Provide assistance in developing and executing the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets, always within budgetary limits.
• Establish and execute a clear course of action to achieve long or short-term goals.
• Perform within the company’s approved budgets and strategies.
• Identify, recommend and implement selling and marketing strategies in order for the company to gain more market share.
• Provide assistance and input in the preparation of marketing material.
• Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Complete sales operational requirements.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, market trends, economic indicators and competition.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Attend training programs that will assist in promoting the company’s products, acquiring customers, negotiating deals and completing paperwork required for the sale.
• Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
• Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and international real estate markets.
• Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard.
• Good understanding of the business environment.
Skills, Qualifications and Education Requirements
• BSc or Master’s degree in Real Estate or Business Administration.
• Real Estate license will be considered as an advantage.
• Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of spoken and written forms of English language is a must.
• Arab or Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
• At least five years of proven working experience in Real Estate sales and/or previous sales & customer service experience, will be considered an advantage.
• Real Estate market knowledge.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent computer skills, analytical ability, numerical skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
• Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Initiative and Confidence.
• Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality
Reporting to the Sales Manager
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Medical Insurance, as soon as the probation period expires, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to [email protected]
The Employee’s normal place of work is in Ayia Napa Marina.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.